1. high performance.
2. Long Working Life.
3. Very low water loss rate.
4. Extremely low self-discharge rate.
5. High CCA and good starting performance.
6. Inbuild hydrometer: indicate the state of charge.
7. Heat sealed covers eliminates electrolyte leakage.
8. Intergrated or rope handle for ease of transport and installation.
A JIS automotive battery is a type of car battery that conforms to the Japanese Industrial Standard. It is typically made up of lead-acid batteries and is commonly used in cars manufactured in Japan and throughout the Asian region. JIS automotive batteries are often considered to have higher performance and reliability compared to other types of car batteries, and are also known for being a cost-effective option.